Please do not combine preorder with in stock retail, or vice versa, thank you!
The sizing with ruler is the approximate size it will be on fabric. Please allow 10-15% tolerance.
Choose your fabric based on the options. Sold by the yard.
This is custom printed fabric, imported from China. The supplier has Okeo-Tex 100 certification; free from harmful substances and excellent colorfastness using fiber reactive dye. Shrinkage for natural fibers are estimated to be 7%. All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges please. This type of fabric may have an occasional minor defect, as with any other custom knit fabric. All efforts are made to ensure the highest possible quality. If you happen to accidentally receive a flaw or have any questions or other issues, please email or contact us on Facebook.
Recommended washing instructions: Turn finished product inside out if possible, wash on short gentle cycle, cool water. Dry on low or line dry. Avoid mixing with any abrasive materials in wash and dry. Avoid bleach, ironing or dry cleaning. Fabric Mail LLC - Terms of Sale
100% PVC with 100% Polyester Fabric Backed (warp Knitting)
High quality pliable vinyl. This quality is very similar to the marine vinyls you buy only most of the marine vinyls are weft knitting. Warp Knitting is stronger than weft.
Face/front is smooth, pliable, matte finish with no/very little texture.
Few things noted from testing:
- Sewists had success in fusing with stabilizer or interfacing using heat press without damage. Use heat at your own risk.
- It is pliable. Just enough give to make it easy to work with.
- Industrial or Semi-industrial machines recommended for use.
- Domestic machines used with success. Walking foot or teflon foot is recommended.
- Vinyl is a bit sticky but is an easy fix by using the right foot, sewing upside down or using tape.
- Sewists were able to use the vinyl for embroidery with success.
***DUE TO THE DIFFERENT MATERIALS AND PRINTING PROCESS, VINYL WILL BE DIFFERENT IN SATURATION COMPARED TO THE OTHER BASES WE CARRY. THERE WILL BE SLIGHT SMELL WHEN YOU FIRST OPEN YOUR PACKAGE. THE BEST WAY IS TO AIR IT OUT TO TAKE OUT SMELL BEFORE USING.